Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

First Appointment

Our first appointment was Sept. 21st. Nothing too exciting happens in this appointment if you are healthy and don’t have any history of problems with pregnancy. You do the basic questionnaire, exam, blood work, etc. Justin came along for moral support although I think he was bored to tears. For him it still seems a little unreal. He doesn’t have the symptoms I have to let him know there is really something happening in there. Even though the OB appointment made it a little more real to me I don’t think either of us will really have it hit home until we hear Jellybean’s heartbeat. They agreed that my estimated due date was May 9th (but I knew this already because I’m a control freak). She said baby was measuring just right at 7 weeks during this visit. So May 9th it is! It will be a very very busy month for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment