Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

A-




I know it's trivial and stupid but I'm really ticked off that I got an A-. I really feel I deserved an A. What difference does it make you ask? Well an A would get me 12 points towards my GPA and an A- only gets me 11.1 that's the difference! I know it sounds silly but I've been trying to get my GPA up so I can apply to PA school. The higher the better. I have some catching up to do since I had some business courses that didn't go so well due to lack of interest. So my goal was to get an A on every class from here on out including some scary courses like Organic Chemistry I & II, and Physics. I deserved the A but had one of those nit-picky teachers that has to find something wrong with everything. She was tough even on the homework. When I questioned her grading she even bragged about how many As she didn't award and that I should be happy with an A- grade average since most got Bs. It was a stinking freshman level class and she ran it like a drill sergeant. We had DAILY reminders about homeowork that was due in a week. Sometimes multiple daily reminders. Maybe it's just me but I feel at the college level you really shouldn't need someone to remind you to do your homework in highlighted print each day. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment