Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

That didn’t take long…removing the filter.

Well due to my intense boredom at the moment, I’ve put together a little montage of my college years because well quite frankly I hate being the 8 year bachelor student that people assume will be in school forever (although it’s a pretty good assumption). I know I said I wouldn’t bore you with the details of my life but guess what, it’s my blog, suck it up cupcake. I just want to tell my story so people will get off my back about changing my major so many times. To be honest with you, would I like to change the way I did things, maybe. Am I thankful for the life lessons, the broad array of things I’ve learned through multiple majors, or the fact that I met my husband in a class I may not have taken other wise? YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment