Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Back Home Again

Now getting back to the whole school thing, I took a couple classes online. Here is the line-up Micro-Economics, Intro to Drama (random!), Philosophy. What the heck was I thinking. I probably should have taken the C- I received in Mirco-Economics as a sign that I wasn’t meant for this sort of thing. Prior to that, I’d been a pretty good student, never less than a B in any class, EVER.

This is the year I also returned from Overland Park Kansas after being there for 8 months and deciding I just couldn’t be away from my family (if there had been a beach I might have stayed…). I was unemployed for the first time since I was 14! It was scary but welcomed all at the same time. It didn’t last long. I went back to Logan’s after a month without a job and pretty much said “hey I need to wait tables again” I started 2 days later. (I’d worked there previously). Meanwhile, I was still searching for another job.

I had another thought about going into nursing since I’d always been fascinated with the medical field. When I looked at the nursing programs I realized that finding an 8-5 job and going to nursing school could not happen at the same time. So I went for the job and continued in business. I started in my current job in July 2007 and have been there since.

No comments:

Post a Comment