Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

College…years 2003-2005

College, it’s a shame I didn’t follow my dreams from the get go but I’d like to think God took me on this path so I could meet my husband since I did so in one of my most boring and painful business courses. Here is the break down….

2003- First Year- Nursing at Ivy Tech

Transfer to IUPUI – It appears that at this point I should have sat down with and advisor an made a plan

2004-I’m still taking classes on route to be a nurse

2005- A lot of classes that meant nothing to me like Math (for those of you who know me you know that I despise Math ….funny that I work with numbers now)

2005- Fall – apparently at this point I was on drugs (figuratively speaking) and thought business was a good route for me because I took my first business class. It might have something to do with the fact that I got my first corporate job this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment