Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Well J-dawg is working AGAIN. It's a good darn thing we sleep in the same bed because I'm not sure when I'd see him. Really though we did have a good date night. We ate at Longhorn and came home until the movie started at 10:20pm. Is it sad that I really just wanted to go to sleep? That's a pretty late movie for us. We both were snoozing on the couch when it was time to go see the movie. We made it through though. We saw Hangover II. Let me just say, not at all as good as the first one. It lacked creativity in the story line department. I know it was Hangover II but did they really have to use the EXACT same story line? At least we used my Living Social deal and only paid $9 for two tickets so I don't feel completely robbed. I'm thinking Bad Teacher would have been a better choice.

I really need to be cleaning this house right now. It's pretty much a wreck but I'm not really sure how it gets this way when just one week ago it was spotless in the event that we had a showing while we were away. The laundry room looks like it just threw up clothes and my closet is much the same. One of these dogs stinks, to boot. I HATE a stinky house, but it's inevitable that every once in awhile you'll smell a dog around here.

I need to make a run to Wally World to get some glow sticks for the N.I.T.E. ride tonight. It begins at 11pm and runs almost 18 miles. I usually deck mine out with super tacky glow sticks for fun. It's a shame J-dawg can't come with us but I think he's pretty happy he isn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment