Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

I think I’ve made a decision- 2011 Graduation Year


So, here I was, swimming through a sea of courses saying what the HECK do I want to do with my life. I know I want to graduate and I don’t want to be ordinary. I want to be extraordinary. What can I do that will make me feel extraordinary. I loved my nutrition classes, I enjoyed my psychology classes, and I fell in love with my Anatomy class. That was it, the passion I needed to finish came from that class. My professor was one of the most amazing professors I have ever had. He had a passion for the students unlike any passion I’ve seen before. You could tell he was excited about the material and that in turn made me excited to learn about it. I aced Anatomy and 4 others that semester. Still working full time I took 17 credit hours and got an A in each and every one of those classes. It was the boost I needed to get through.

So I started thinking, what can I do that will make the most sense. So I’ve decided to get my degree in General Studies and hopefully (I say hopefully because babies change everything *wink *wink) pursue my Master’s Degree. We’ll see how that goes, but at least I will have my Bachelors in August. I’ll just let life lead me through the rest, we will see. I’ll keep you posted. I'm pretty unpredictable.

No comments:

Post a Comment